iPhones are the de-facto corporate style statement. Thanks to its elegant body, exceptional features and camera that steal the limelight for all the right reasons. No doubt, it is reliable and easy-to usebut, nothing in this world has perfection under their cap. iPhone is no exception, either. Sometimes, one may face black, unresponsive screens or worst of all, iPhone stuck in recovery mode. If you want a quick fix, you can count on iPhone fix software or iPhone repair software, designed to resolve all your issues. Find out the detailed overview of 9 best tools helpful in fixing iPhone software problems.
Part 1: Common iPhone software problem
Sometimes iPhone users might have to deal with various kinds of iOS issues that needs immediate action. So, before heading on to iPhone repair softwares, check out the common iPhone software problems here:
- iPhone White Screen of Death- One of the common problems is inability to upgrade, jailbreak phone that can lead to iPhone White screen of Death. Mostly, this problem demands for a proper hard reset on your iPhone or resolves by booting iPhone in the DFU mode.
- iPhone Applications becomes unresponsive- Apps may fail to respond if the iOS version is unable to support app or app fails to function properly. The apps freezes and user fails to gain access of the same.
- iPhone stuck on Apple Logo- There are several reasons why your iPhone gets stuck on Apple logo like jailbreak, failed iOS update etc. In this issue, the iPhone is just stuck to the logo and doesn’t operate at all.
Part 2: 9 tools to fix iPhone problems
1. Dr.Fone – System Repair
One of the trusted names, Dr.Fone – System Repair is the most effective iOS repair software in the industry. Crafted by a highly professional team, dr.fone Repair ensures to resolve major iOS issues such as the black screen of death, iPhone stuck in the DFU mode or boot loop, etc. It shields against the chronic issues that hamper the normal functioning of your iPhone.
- Incredibly useful with user-friendly interface.
- Ensures to support all the latest versions of iPhones and iPad.
- No data loss while repairing.
- Capable of resolving common iOS problems, repairs software.
2. FonePawiOS System Recovery
FonePawiOS System Recovery is also a good iPhone repair software helpful in dealing with iOs related issues. With this repairing software, you can repair some of the very common scenarios where the iPhone gets stuck, the software doesn’t work properly etc.
- Helpful in resolving iPhone stuck on headphone mode.
- Ensures that no data is lost while repairing.
- No provision to exit or enter recovery easily.
- Cannot work on PC running below Windows 10.
3. Phone Rescue for iOS
Phone Rescue is a considerable iOS System Recovery software giving free features of recovery options. It caters to repair minimal issues like phone stuck in restarting or black screen. However, Phone Rescue renders users with 3 recovery modes helpful in recovering any kind of lost or deleted data types from iCloud or iTunes backup. Hence, it works as an iPhone fix software.
- Great in protecting user’s data.
- Helpful in iPhone data recovery.
- High Possibility of data loss amidst repairing process.
4. JoyoshareUltFix(iOS System Recovery)
Like many other software available in the market, Joyoshare is considerably a free iOS repair software that helps in getting your phone on track. With a single click, JoyoshareUltFix boosts iPhone/iPad into recovery mode. It ensures to provide users with a simple and easy way of rebooting their iPhone stuck on the iOS.
- It is fairly compatible with the latest iPhone and iOS versions.
- Helps in updating the OS of one’s iPhone.
- Very limited features in the trial version.
- The tech support takes longer to resolve queries of the customers.
5. Tenorshare ReiBoot
While talking about iOS system recovery software,TenorshareReiBoots is crucial in repairing. It is designed to take action against the problems that hamper the normal functioning of your iPhone. It first analyses the root cause and then fix the issues in simple-easy to do clicks.
- Can resolve several iPhone system problems such as iPhone stuck in Apple logo or recovery mode etc.
- The Software crashes.
- Very limited features available in the trial version.
6. iSkysoft Toolbox – Repair(iOS)
Just like any other free iOS repair software, iSkysoft Repair (iOS) prioritizes in fixing common iOS issues. It ensures to recover iPhone/iPad stuck on Apple logo or recovery/DFU mode and turns your phone back to normal state.
- No risks associated, no data loss either.
- Sometimes, software fails to repair phone.
7. PrimosynciOS System Recovery
PrimosynciOS System Recovery is also a considerable iOS system recovery software. Like many other software, it ensures to provide steady solution towards software-related issues.
- Helpful in resolving common issues.
- It is not a free iOS repair software.
- Features and functionalities are limited.
8. TuneskitiOS System Recovery
TuneskitiOS System Recovery is a reasonably a good functioning iOS repair software. It is modelled to provide you the solution to all iOS related problems.
- Recovers 20 different kinds of data types.
- The trial version does not permit to save the files.
- Expensive compared to contemporary software.
9. FoneLab- iOS System Recovery
The last in our list is FoneLab-iOS System Recovery, a useful iOS system recovery software that works to resolve a number of iOS related issues. It ensures to bring your phone in normal state.
- Capable of recovering software issues of iPhone, iPod etc.
- Trial version excludes the feature of file recovery.
In a nutshell
While scrutinizing several free iOS repair software, the best tool in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and obtaining exemplary results is from dr.fone (Repair). It has all the features that a good iPhone recovery software should have.